Sunday, October 30, 2011

CVS shopping trip

 There are several deals out there for CVS, but to really save, you have to buy only what you need... and this is what we needed this week :)

Total bill was $35.95 and I paid $8.38. I had the $2.00 extra CVS bonus and an extra $4.00 and $.99 buck
Here was my scenario:

First Transaction
Schick Quattro for Men or Women razors 1ct or cartridges 4ct $8.99 = $4 Ecb (limit 1)
Buy 2 Aveno lotions = $7.00 Ecb
Total $11.97
   $4.00 coupon Schick cartridge
   $2.00 bonus
   $4.00 extra
OOP $2.82
$4.00 and $7.00 Ecb

Second Transaction
Schick Quattro Razor $8.99
$2.00 coupon Schick razor
$7.00 Ecb
OOP $.17
$4.00 Ecb

Third Transaction
Schick Quattro Razor $8.99
Pringles 4/$6.00
$1.00/4 coupon Pringles
$4.00 Ecb x 2
OOP $6.42


I clip most of my coupons from http://www.coupons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment