My Walgreens shopping day was not too bad but I did learn about fillers. When you receive RR (register rewards) from Walgreens, they will only allow you to use 1 coupon per item. So, this is where the fillers come in. I had to go to two different Walgreens but the total was $36.04 and I paid $10.04. (I have a $2 RR left over so $12.04 - 2 = $10.04 ;)
First Walgreens Transaction
Pantene, Herbal Essence or Aussie Hair products 2/$7 = $2RR
Nivea body wash $3.99 = $2 RR
Advil 24 count $2.99 = $1 RR
Total $13.98
$3.00/2 Pantene product coupon
$1.00 Nivea coupon
$1.00 Advil coupon (found here)
OOP $10.17
$2, $2, $1 RR
Second Walgreens First Transaction
Pantene, Herbal Essence or Aussie Hair products 2/$7 = $2RR
Snickers $2.49 = $.50 RRTotal $9.49
$3.00/2 Pantene product coupon
$1.50 Mars coupon
First Walgreens Transaction
Pantene, Herbal Essence or Aussie Hair products 2/$7 = $2RR
Nivea body wash $3.99 = $2 RR
Advil 24 count $2.99 = $1 RR
Total $13.98
$3.00/2 Pantene product coupon
$1.00 Nivea coupon
$1.00 Advil coupon (found here)
OOP $10.17
$2, $2, $1 RR
Second Walgreens First Transaction
Pantene, Herbal Essence or Aussie Hair products 2/$7 = $2RR
Snickers $2.49 = $.50 RRTotal $9.49
$3.00/2 Pantene product coupon
$1.50 Mars coupon
$2.00 RR
OOP $3.80$2, $.50 RR
Second Walgreens Second Transaction
Nivea body wash $3.99 = $2 RR
Total $3.99
$2.00 RR
OOP $2.33
$2 RR
Second Walgreens Third Transaction
Pumpkins 2/$1 or $.59 each (Fillers)
Glade Lasting Impressions $6.99
Total $8.58
$3.00 Glade coupon
$1.00 Walgreens Glade coupon
$2.00 RR
Second Walgreens Second Transaction
Nivea body wash $3.99 = $2 RR
Total $3.99
$2.00 RR
OOP $2.33
$2 RR
Second Walgreens Third Transaction
Pumpkins 2/$1 or $.59 each (Fillers)
Glade Lasting Impressions $6.99
Total $8.58
$3.00 Glade coupon
$1.00 Walgreens Glade coupon
$2.00 RR
$0.50 RR $1.00 RR
OOP $1.71
I have $2 RR for next time and I still have 1 Nivea body wash coupon left :D
I have $2 RR for next time and I still have 1 Nivea body wash coupon left :D
No comments:
Post a Comment